Moto X is an Android smartphone by Motorola Mobility. This device was released in August 2013. And recently Motorola announced to launch it in India and Australia in coming few weeks.
Expected Launch in India: End of March or Early April
Expected Price: Rs. 20,000/- – Rs. 30,000/-
Rating: 4.0 on a scale of 5
- 4.7 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display.
- 1.7 GHz Dual Core processor.
- Android v4.2.2 OS upgradable to KitKat
- 10 MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera
- Internal memory option of 16 or 32 GB
- 2 GB RAM
- 2,200 mAH Li-Ion battery
Moto X has a very simple and ‘plain to the eyes’ built.…